[AI] about accessible general knowledge books

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Sat May 31 13:05:47 EDT 2008

Hi,

If you wish to use internet as a source for gaining
general knowledge, then you can check out these 2
useful sites.

www.gkindia.com
www.winentrance.com/General_Knowledge

You can also contact NAB Delhi for e-text or audio
books for general knowledge.
The catalogue is available at their website:
http://nabdelhi.org/talking_book.htm.

As far as my knowledge, no webpage format is available
for purchase. Of course, you can purchase the relevant
books and scan them.

Regards