[AI] Unable to access google and the other services of google some times. Sollution please

amar jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Sat May 31 07:54:39 EDT 2008

Dear AI members,
I am sometimes unable to access all services of google like gmail etc,
directly.
I have tried following in this regard:

1. checked many times by clearing browser cash and all,
2. scanned my PC with Kaspersky.

So, no virus and no browser problem.
Not even able to access with Mozila.

When I do safe surfing and try to open gmail, it opens in basic html.
Today I tried to change my DNS server address, and for now it is opening.
Unable to understand that what can be the exact problem.
Other websites are opening easily. I have also tried after disabling the
firewall/antivirus. But not working.
Bsnl persons do not help at all.

Using windows XP-sp2, IE6.
Any sollution please.