[AI] Who are the totally blind persons working in the field ofLaw?

amar jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Fri May 30 14:22:01 EDT 2008

I have gone through their notification, and as per my knowledge they want
that a person must be capeable to complete the task either with the vision
and or with the appropriate asisstive device.
So no problem of getting admission there.
At the first look, the line was appearing in such a way that we can be
confused that weather a blind is allowed to get admission there or not.
But it was the game of words only. so no worries!
With Thanks and regards,

--
AMAR JAIN.
MOBILE:+91 9929 87 9006.