[AI] Who are the totally blind persons working in the field ofLaw?

amar jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Fri May 30 12:30:02 EDT 2008

Bhaiya,
Bhopal will give admission on the bases of clat's marks.
So here my aim was not to get admission in that college but only
wanted to know about the persons are totally blind and working in the
field of Law.
My first aim is to get admission in G.L.C., Mumbai which gives
admission on the bases of class 12th's marks.
I am taking admission in the clat for the safety.
I think with in 2 days they will update their website that where they
are giving me provisional admission.
Regarding bhopal nliu, my father red on their website so I will find
that link again and will send to all.
But right now this is not my aim.
Only want to update myself because since I am going in this field, so
my knowledge should be updated. So no one can say that you are not
aware of this field or something like this.
I hope that everybody has got my point that what I want to say don't
know that weather my point is clear or not.
Thanks a lot for help. Keep guiding me like this.
Will send that info soon.
Best Regards,