[AI] Who are the totally blind persons working in the field of Law?

amar jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Fri May 30 09:05:27 EDT 2008

Bhaiya,
Rungta sir has some vision.
About Anjali mam I don't know, Sweet Kanchan mam is late blind. And you are
talking about sweet sweet Supriya mam. She has some vision.
Actually I want to know the name of the persons who are totally blind to
keep knowledge. Because today while I was surfing, I saw that NLIU Bhopal
offers admission to low vision persons only. That's why I want to keep
knowledge of the totally blind persons performing in the field of Law.
I shall be greatful to all if you will provide me some knowledge on it.
Please help this kid.
Best Regards,