[AI] Who are the totally blind persons working in the field of Law?

akhil.akhil29 at gmail.com akhil.akhil29 at gmail.com
Fri May 30 05:16:40 EDT 2008

Hi amar, this is akhilesh from delhi.
there are few persons in our field who are working as a very very
successfull lawyer, and they are totaly blind.
1. kanchan mam.
2. mr. rungta.
3. ms. anjli arora.
4. I know a mam in hydrabad, who is is very successfull.
5. mr. pankaj sinha,  a  newly passed guy from delhi university,  now
struggling in his initial time...
bye for now, akhilesh.