[AI] accesssibility for physically handicapped

Pranay Gadodia go4pranayg at yahoo.co.in
Fri May 30 04:53:45 EDT 2008

hi Arpit,
the feature of increasing /decreasing clicking time might also be useful to
your friend. this can be done in mouse properties. also one can swap the
right & left click if one is left handler.

HTH,

Pranay Gadodia,
Programme Manager
Project Eyeway - A comprehensive information helpdesk on eye & blindness
C/o Score Foundation.
Y-70, Lower Ground floor,
Hauz Khas,
New Delhi - 110 016. INDIA.

Mobile: +91 98917 91089
Helpdesk:+91-11-460 70 380 (Monday to Friday 11am to 5pm)
Office Phone: +91 - 11 - 2685 2559/ 2685 2581
Email: pranay at eyeway.org
Website: www.eyeway.org