[AI] accesssibility for physically handicapped

Vasu Vasu at BarrierBreak.com
Fri May 30 00:36:51 EDT 2008

Hi Arpit,

He may use on-screen key board which comes with Windows.

Also, he may think of using Voice Recognition programs such as Drag-on
naturally speaking.

Should you need any further help, do let me know.

Good wishes,

Thanks & Regards,
Vasu | Access Consultant
BarrierBreak Technologies
India: +91 (22) 2686 0485 / 86
Cell: +91 99202 29081
USA: +1 (781) 452 0677
Web: http://www.barrierbreak.com
BarrierBreak | Techshare India 2008 | Accessibility Blog
BarrierBreak Technologies a subsidiary of Net Systems Informatics