[AI] writing dvd

mukesh jain mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
Thu May 29 22:05:21 EDT 2008

hullo sir, thank you very much for your kind reply. yes sir, i do have
dvd writer in my laptop but i am unable to follow the right procedure
to write the data vedeo dvd. could you please tell me as to how can i
write the dvd in nero start smart? your kind coperation in this regard
is highly solicited.
  thanking you,
  with regards,
  mukesh jain.