[AI] accesssibility for physically handicapped

Arpit Jain arpitjain82 at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 20:04:46 EDT 2008

hello friends: this is arpit jain here. My friend Alpesh loda, who is physically handicapped and can not control even his neck himself. He has weakness in both hands and legs, wants to learn computer. He can not access keyboard, but mouse is good for him. please sugget me how can he operate computer frequently? is there any specail option for physically handicapped in windows XP? thank you  in advance.
sincerely,
arpit jain..