[AI] writing dvd

mukesh jain mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
Wed May 28 10:25:47 EDT 2008

  Hullo list, I would like to know about writing dvd in windows xp. I
have tried following the same procedure as writing the cd. But it did
not worked. Then I have tried using nero but I could not do the same.
I want to write the data dvd. Can please anybody tell me about it. I
am using jaws 7 with windows xp. I have nero and cyber power to go in
my laptop. Do I need anything more to write the dvd? Your kind
cooperation in this regard is highly solicited.
  Thanking you,
  With regards,
  Mukesh jain.

--
Mukesh Jain
  email: mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
  mobile: 09977165123
  "happiness and joy are the wealth of prosperous life"