[AI] Anyone using Jaws for Dos successfully in bios?

Harish Kotian harish at accessindia.org.in
Wed May 28 10:23:47 EDT 2008

Hi Amar

It is of no use now for DOS under Windows, Jaws works fine.
Jaws for DOS can be run on old systems which hadSB16 Creative soundcards and you have a functional driver for it. The file System should be FAT.

The OS should be DOS 6.11 or earlier.

So, my dear this is the reason why it is not running for you.

Harish.