[AI] Anyone using Jaws for Dos successfully in bios?

Wael wael_syntax at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 05:42:05 EDT 2008

According to them it should run in bios?

I hope they didn't say that! because they can't
support bios features with speech! else they produce a
new type and model of mother boards!

it is even called: jaws for dos, not jaws for bios,
and dos stands for: desk operating system.

remember that: bios stands for: basic input and output
system.

no speech could utter the bios and bios features
simply because it runs by itself from the motherboard
whilst no operating system is loaded.

for your information:
jaws for dos is made to support the desk operating
system in the presence of a hardware synthesizer such
as apollo or decTalk, etc, or a sound card driver for
dos, should your realTec include dos driver?

the command line we use when booting from a cd or a
floppy desk is not called dos, it is just a command
line for the necessary options for your maintenance
operations, such as formatting, or re-partitioning,
but with dos you can access the internet and create a
database using dos based software, as well as you deal
with windows exactly.

feel free to ask more about dos!

hth