[AI] Today's Website: allconsuming.net (where you can track and talk about various items that interest you)

vishnu ramchandani vishnuhappy at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 05:30:19 EDT 2008

allconsuming.net

Here’s a Web site where you can track and talk about
the books, music, movies, food and other items that
interest you. You can mark products in three ways: I
am consuming this, I have consumed this, and I intend
to consume this. Write reviews, recommend stuff, and
using others’ recommendations, create a list of stuff
to look out for. All in all, it should ensure that you
never have another dull moment.