[AI] Jaws in Hindi language

Neredimalli Annavaram annavaram.n at hotmail.com
Wed May 28 03:24:41 EDT 2008

Hello sir,

that's really a haunting good news we all have been expecting for long!
it's  news of a great lease especially for University students and certain employees. we hope freedomscientific will ensure to incorporate all other original features into the Hindi version of JAWS. given the vast amount of Hindi fonts in use being written in different styles, Freedomscientific should try to make the impending version recognise as many of them as possible.

I personally hope the other indian languages too will follow the suit!> From: ramagarwal at airtelmail.in> To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in> Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 07:54:47 +0530> Subject: [AI] Jaws in Hindi language> > Hello friends,> I am happy to inform you that Freedom Scientific has signed up with Nuance > for the rights of the hindi speech synthesizer 'LEKHA' and would soon be > releasing the Hindi language versionof Jaws.We expect it to be out by July > 2008.> Now no other screen reader company would be permitted to use the same.> It is part of their regular program so this version will also be regularly > updated along with the English edition from time to time.> > Now all those visually challenged friends who preferred to use Hindi will be > able to use computers in Hindi and it will help their accessibility > tremendously and job opportunities.> > > For more info you may contact me.> Looking forward to hearing from you.> > Thanks.> > Best regards,> > Ram Agarwal> Karishma Enterprises> > Master distributors for Freedom Scientific Inc. USA> For India & neighbouring countries> > Address:> 132, Maker Tower B,> Cuffe Parade,> Mumbai 400005> India> > Phone: +91 22 22181853> Fax: +91 22 22153291> > E-mail: ramagarwal at airtelbroadband.in> Website:www.karishmaenterprises.com> Skype ID: ram-agarwal > To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with the subject unsubscribe.> > To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please visit the list home page at> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in