[AI] regarding Rss field

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Tue May 27 18:15:18 EDT 2008

RSS feed will help you to view/download the latest edition of podcosts
from various websites. Say for example, BBC is the one that I use
regularly. When you get to the page containing RSS feeds, IE7 will
automatically recognize the feed and you can add the feed to your list
by going to "tools" and "feed discovery". Ones added, then your the
feed gets updated as new programs or news items become available and
you can access them by pressing control+J. Note that you need IE7 to
perform these functions.

Vetri.