[AI] sound recording problem with hp's dv 6000 series laptops

dinesh thole dineshthole at gmail.com
Tue May 27 11:26:36 EDT 2008

hai suresh,
you are right, Sony's speakers are very good.
 But, was this advice given to you by the Acer's hardware person?
if yes, then this advice is not acceptable. Because I feel that, we should
get a good quality product after spending a good amount of money.
Also, after buying a laptop, if we have to buy external speakers or any
other basic hardware, then what is the use of the internal speakers of the
laptop?
I think this is not correct approach of the company.
warm regards
dinesh thole