[AI] Wanted Neuro-Opthalmologist's contact details

Alpana Dubey alpanadubey10 at gmail.com
Tue May 27 03:04:06 EDT 2008

Hello list members,
    This is Anuj, Alpana's brother. i would be very grateful if someone from the list could provide me the contact details of some good neuro opthalmologist, neuro physician or a neuro surgeon in India or abroad as well. Also, kindly guide me regarding some good web resources where i can find the information related to the treatment of optic atrophy.  In addition, wouldn't it be a noble idea to invite some opthalmologist (neuro and general) to our list periodically so that all the members of the list can discuss and get the benefits. we too have tried our level best, and still trying.
 Hope you all understand my thoughts and ideas and show a considerate approach towards the same.
Thank you,
With warm regards,
Anuj Dubey