[AI] sound recording problem with hp's dv 6000 series laptops

Suresh suresh.tsl at gmail.com
Mon May 26 11:17:30 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have purchased "Acer" which has the same problem.  I consulted my Hardware
Engineer regarding this issue.  He advised me to get an external speakers
which could be kept in laptop-bag.  It would resolve problems like low
volume, unnecessary jarring sound and so on.  Laptops were so expensive two
years ago.  Nowadays we can purchase laptop with high configuration.
Eventually the quality gets affected.

Regards
Suresh