[AI] Regarding Sangeeta Voice

Wael wael_syntax at yahoo.com
Mon May 26 09:40:55 EDT 2008

in jaws, just press:
jaws key plus control plus S, to bring up the
installed synthesizer's list,
up and down arrow to select and then press enter.
assuming sangeeta is a sapi5 compliant TTS, just
select sapi5 and press enter,
to enable sangeeta work on your system just go to
jaws, options, voices, global, press enter,
select sangeeta from the list of persons speaking!

note: sapi5 may be a bit slower in performance so be
patient with jaws!

hth