[AI] Regarding Sangeeta Voice

phani srikanth phani625 at gmail.com
Mon May 26 09:40:16 EDT 2008

as per my knowledge u can use sangeetha as a sappy voice when a say
all function is used.
to do this go to configuration manager in utilities menu press alt S
to activate settings and go to say all options. please check sappy
voices are turned on by checking the box. select the voice by pressing
tab to move to voice combo box. and save the settings by pressing
control s after giving ok.
hope it helps
Srikanth