[AI] job info

prateek aggarwal prateekagarwal99 at gmail.com
Mon May 26 08:52:22 EDT 2008

dear list,
this is prateek agarwal.
well, today i have a great job news for you!
actually, when i found it, i thought that i should share with you all!
so, check it out,.
hope it will prove beneficial for you.

arrow Content Writers Wanted for Greynium Information Technologies Pvt. Ltd

Content Writers Wanted for Greynium Information Technologies Pvt. Ltd

If you have the skill, we have the job
Client :     Greynium Information Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (Oneindia.in)
Experience :     0 - 2 yrs
Location :     Bangalore

"Do something you like and not one day of your life, you will have to
work," We believe so too.

Is, writing your passion, reading your strength, language you skill,
learning your ladder and creativity your goal? If your answer is a YES
for all, then
we are waiting for you. If you believe that words can move mountains
and you have it in you, we invite you to join the 'ingenious content
family 'at Oneindia.in,
where creativity knows no bounds.

Oneindia.in, coming under the umbrella of Greynium Information
Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is an extensive Indian portal opening a window
to the web- world.
We are looking for creative and highly dedicated people to join us in
soaring higher.

Entertainment:
Are you THE complete movie buff? Do you live, eat, sleep, and breathe
movies? If so, you could to be a part of our movies team?
Please visit
http://entertainment.oneindia.in/movies/
Good writing skills and command over English with a passion for movies
is all you need, to apply.

Living:
If chic lifestyle and everything included intrigues you, if you have
no restrictions expressing your thoughts in words, come; celebrate
life with the 'Living
Team.' A place for absolute creative freedom, this is a no- pressure
zone, for we believe that creativity should be nurtured and cannot be
induced.
Please visit
http://living.oneindia.in
/
Good writing skills and command over English together with creativity
unlimited is all you need, to apply.

Holidaymakers:
Travel freak? Does the tourism industry interest you? Know the
geography of India like the back of your hand? If it's a Yes and is
coupled with interest
of interacting with people, join our 'Travel Team.'

Visit to:
http://www.holidaymakers.in/
Good communication skills and patience
is all you need, to apply.

Where we are:
India's IT hub, Bangalore
Greynium Information Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
#17/1, Shanthishree Complex,
Rupena Agrahara, Hosur Road,
Bangalore-560068

How to reach us:
Visit above links of your interests
If you would like to talk: Call Poonam on 91- 80- 25180800 (Board) or
91- 80- 25180823 (Direct)

Thanks a lot.
Prateek agarwal
e-mail: