[AI] Banks

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Mon May 26 04:50:07 EDT 2008

Sorry dear: it's "Madam"!!!

Subramani

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Ram Kumar
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2008 9:02 AM
To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Banks

Sir, I really congradulate you  from the bottom of my heart for
taking enormous amount of effort to address the  most crucial problems
faced by the visually challenged community with banks. I pray the god
that we should succeed in our initiatives.

accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with

please

With wishes, D, Ramkumar PHD in English Pondicherry university-a
central university

with the subject unsubscribe.

please visit the list home page at