[AI] Need some one for recording books in Mumbai.

pamnani kanchanpamnani at hotmail.com
Sun May 25 12:42:43 EDT 2008

Mamta,
First check with NAB, Xaviers, Nagpur  and Pune. Dont duplicate efforts. I
am sure these books are available in audio format. Raman Shanker will give
you the name of the organisation which records text books for schools.
If you run into a road block , I will be able to help with the private
recording. You will have to drop the hard copy and pick up the soft copy.

 You have to assure me that the child or the parents tried all sources for
pre recorded copies.
The problem is that we do not have a centralised list of books so we keep
duplicating the efforts.

Call me

Kanchan