[AI] Help needed for online share trading

amar jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Sun May 25 11:38:51 EDT 2008

Respected Sir,
A great news given by you. Thanks a lot.
I need your asisstence regarding this matter.

I tried after installing Access bridge to operate Power India Bulls with
Jaws 8 but didn't work for me.
Now I will try with Jaws latest update.
But let me know that do I need to make any setting in Access Bridge for
Power India Bulls to work? I have no idea about Access Bridge options and
all.
I shall be very greatful to you if you will asisst me that how to do it.
Expecting your reply with in a very short spen of time.
With Best Regards,