[AI] websites for blinds

prateek aggarwal prateekagarwal99 at gmail.com
Sun May 25 11:45:20 EDT 2008

Hi folks.
This is prateek agarwal.
Well, today I'am going to discuss some of the websites wich are
specially made for visually impaired persons.
It's likely to be possible that you know few of them but I'am sure
you'll find something new too!
On the other hand, there may be some of our friends who've joined this
list just a while ago, so I hope that information will prove highly
beneficial for them.

Mobile accessibility…
If you are searching for websites specificly for mobile accessibility,
mobile screen readers, and mobile screen reader tips, please have a
look on following.
To perchase talks or just get info, please visit
http://www.beyondsight.com
or
http://www.enablemart.com
to find audio information about using talks, please visit to
http://www.blindcooltech.com
to join talks mailing list, visit
http://www.talksusers.com

other
apart from above, you would like to visit following too. Of course
they are accessible, useful, and fully packed with informations and
more!
http://www.snowmanradio.com
offers some excellent scripts for Jaws which make many off-the-shelf
programs come alive.
http://www.gwmicro.com
for information about Window-Eyes 6.1.
http://www..serotek.com
It is currently half the cost of the other screen readers. Although
perhaps not as robust as the others, it may satisfy the needs of many.
Friends, there are few more websites for the use of blinds, but I
think they are more common then above ones and you might knowing them
very well. Not only knowing, but I believe that you keep visiting ehem
too. So I'am not discussing those. However, be in touch with this
respective mailing list for more. I'am sure we all will get some
valuable guidance from some very sound persons available here.
Thanks a lot.
Best regards
Prateek agarwal
E-mails: