[AI] Regarding the etiquet training for VI

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Sun May 25 04:12:39 EDT 2008

Dear AI members fo Bangalore:

Yesterday (Saturday May 24), myself and Geetha, along with Madhu Singal
of Mithrajyothi met with Pinki Chandra, who is a trainer with Jain group
of Institutions in Bangalore to find out possibilities of etiquette
training --that is to get training in using cutleries in social lunches
and dinners.

Pinki is comfortable teaching VI persons in batches of 10 and is in the
process of forwarding us a course plan which we would review and make
changes if necessary and send back to her. Though we have fixed the date
as June 21 (Saturday) at Mithrajyothi's new campus at HSR layout (I will
post the address later), we are still workingout finer details. The fee
per person is likely to be Rs 500. The cutleries and other things for
the training will be provided at the venue. Interested individuals can
mail me privately at l.subramani at gmail.com and let me know of your
participation.

Subramani