[AI] about ultracane

dinesh thole dineshthole at gmail.com
Sun May 25 04:03:02 EDT 2008


you are most welcome.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Ram Kumar" <drkwisdom at gmail.com>
To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, May 25, 2008 12:15 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] about ultracane


> Hai, thanks for immediate reply
>
> On 5/25/08, dinesh thole <dineshthole at gmail.com> wrote:
>> hai,
>> ultracane is a mobility aide for the blind.
>> for more information, please visit www.ultracane.com
>> take care.
>> ----- Original Message -----
>> From: "Ram Kumar" <drkwisdom at gmail.com>
>> To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
>> Sent: Sunday, May 25, 2008 11:48 AM
>> Subject: Re: [AI] about ultracane
>>
>>
>>> Hai, what is altra cane? I am totally unaware of it. could you please
>>> brief me about it?
>>>
>>> On 5/25/08, dinesh thole <dineshthole at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>> hello friends,
>>>> I read about ultracane.
>>>> I would like to know if anybody has used this cane.
>>>> is it useful in our country?
>>>> thanking you all.
>>>> warm regards.
>>>> dinesh thole.
>>>> email: dineshthole at gmail.com
>>>> skype id: dinesh.thole
>>>> mobile: 9922942801
>>>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>>>> with
>>>> the subject unsubscribe.
>>>>
>>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>>> please
>>>> visit the list home page at
>>>>
>>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> With wishes, D, Ramkumar PHD in English Pondicherry university-a
>>> central university
>>>
>>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>>
>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>> please visit the list home page at
>>> 
>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>
>>
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in 
>> with
>> the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, 
>> please
>> visit the list home page at
>> 
>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>
>
> -- 
> With wishes, D, Ramkumar PHD in English Pondicherry university-a
> central university
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in 
> with the subject unsubscribe.
>
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, 
> please visit the list home page at
>  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in 





More information about the AccessIndia mailing list