[AI] Information on 'System Access'

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Fri May 23 08:00:09 EDT 2008

Hi,

The site you are looking for is:
http://www.satogo.com/
When you access this webpage from a computer, you have
to press a begin button located at the bottom of the
page. The software will guide you regarding the
installation and subsequent use.
This software is free to use. However, it is only
useful for web browsing.

As I had mensioned in my earlier email, there are 2
softwares that provide access to other applications
besides web. One is of course NVDA. Another is Thunder
screen reader.

Regards