[AI] Information on 'System Access'

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Fri May 23 06:55:46 EDT 2008

Folks:

I remember someone posting a message regarding free screen readers about
'System Access'. It was mentioned in that message that the software is
free and can be accessed on any computer (like the ones on the cyber
cafes for instance). But, the website of Freedom Box suggested
otherwise, that one must pay to get the software and it must be carried
on a USB drive. Pl let me know how to access the software, if it is
indeed free or will it be comparatively cheaper than products like JSW
and can be bought.

Subramani