[AI] CRM software

Pranay Gadodia go4pranayg at yahoo.co.in
Fri May 23 06:05:38 EDT 2008

Hi all,
Would somebody able to suggest a simple to use, accessible CRM software. we want to use it for logging our helpdesk calls.
This should enable us to check a caller's history, pending queries, other statistics, and make reports.

Would really appreciate a quick response to this query.

thanks and regards,

Pranay Gadodia,
Programme Manager
Project Eyeway - A comprehensive information helpdesk on eye & blindness
C/o Score Foundation.
Y-70, Lower Ground floor,
Hauz Khas,
New Delhi - 110 016. INDIA.

Mobile: +91 98917 91089
Helpdesk:+91-11-460 70 380 (Monday to Friday 11am to 5pm)
Office Phone: +91 - 11 - 2685 2559/ 2685 2581
Email: pranay at eyeway.org
Website: www.eyeway.org