[AI] setting up ventrilo server

hitendra rupani_hitendra at yahoo.co.in
Fri May 23 05:23:37 EDT 2008

Hello list members,

I want to set up ventrillo server, could anybody in the list, help me in this regard.

I have downloaded the software from ventrilo.com and have installed it. What more should I know to get it running?

If anybody has accessible tutorial on this topic, please send it to my mail ID. I have read the online help on ventrilo.com but so far I am unable to connect
to the server which I have setup,.

Hoping for a quick and positive reply.

The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen.

Hitendra Rupani