[AI] Fw: Info Needed regarding the Sound Editing Software, like Sound Forge

Pranay Gadodia go4pranayg at yahoo.co.in
Fri May 23 02:41:07 EDT 2008

Hi Arup/Ashish Jha,
Ibrahim Ali of our group from Ujjain is a professor of Music and an advanced
user of computers. I remember he mentioning that he uses Sound Forge
extensively and has converted older cassettes in to digital music for
preserving it in his personal collection. May be he can guide the girl in
Kolkata.

thanks and regards,

Pranay Gadodia,
Programme Manager
Project Eyeway - A comprehensive information helpdesk on eye & blindness
C/o Score Foundation.
Y-70, Lower Ground floor,
Hauz Khas,
New Delhi - 110 016. INDIA.

Helpdesk:+91-11-460 70 380 (Monday to Friday 11am to 5pm)
Office Phone: +91 - 11 - 2685 2559/ 2685 2581
Email: pranay at eyeway.org
Website: www.eyeway.org