[AI] What is the policy of Air Lines forminerPhysicallyhandicapped person?

pamnani kanchanpamnani at hotmail.com
Thu May 22 21:38:11 EDT 2008

Pranay,
I have used the discounted fare of Jet and Sahara in the past so they did
also give the discount to VI fliers. I dont know the situation now. Someone
needs to check.
However this discount is irrelevant now except in the case of an emergency,
as you can get to your destination at a much lower cost with the Budget
Airlines like go and Deccan.
Most flights in India are less than 2 hours so it does not matter that you
dont get free food.

Also there is no chance of getting a discount for VIS on these airlines as
there ticket prices are very low and the taxes are the main component.

It is only when you need to fly in an emergency then you should think of
using the discount for VIs.Even then you might find a cheaper flight.
Kanchan