[AI] In Google we trust - but should we?

Wael wael_syntax at yahoo.com
Thu May 22 15:01:16 EDT 2008

When it comes to talk about google and google search
engine, we may feel confused because we may speak at
various levels of technicality and usability.

it is not a matter of achieving high profits only by
adWords. it is the idea of adopting all facinating
brand new ideas that might strike an internet surfer's
mind.

google language tools works to break the language
obsticles, with ver'r'r'ry few clicks i can now visit
a chinese content assuming the validity of google
translation.

google images, google mail, google print, google
earth, google everything is coming up.

google is considered to be the first in many things,
one of which is google accessible search which
provides you with search results free of flash movies
and inaccessible content!

I am ready to defend google as far as technicality and
usability is concerned, disregarding privacy issues!
smiles!