[AI] Regarding paypal

Niran public.niran at gmail.com
Thu May 22 12:52:47 EDT 2008

You should only provide your email id. To make a payment to you, only your email id registered at paypal is required.
I would also like to know about paypal and it's legality in India. So, please all the legal experts out here, explain does accepting funds through paypal specially from foreign countries is legal or not (I am a freelance programmer).