[AI] SBI online registration

Rajesh Asudani rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Thu May 22 06:18:20 EDT 2008

Friends

Has anybody, by any chance, ventured into
www.statebankofindia.com<http://www.statebankofindia.com>

for online registration of application for clerical posts?

I have been grappling with the monster since today morning for some of my friends desiring to enter the august portals of SBI, but without success.

After filling in all the details, server refuses to accept the form citing the over traffic as the cause.

To add insult to injury, SBI has centralized the acceptance of application fee at the main branch [at least in Nagpur] contrary to declaration in the advertisement that one should go to a CBS branch of SBI for depositing the fee with challan!

Any experiences, please.

Rajesh

and any attachments. Thank you