[AI] What is the policy of Air Lines for minerPhysicallyhandicapped person?

Pranay Gadodia go4pranayg at yahoo.co.in
Thu May 22 04:02:19 EDT 2008

Hi Amar, Alpana & others,
Only the state carrier Indian Airlines allows concession to blind people on their domestic routes.
check out the details and the Indian Airlines circular on our website at http://www.eyeway.org/inform/ap-n-cgp-trav.htm#air.

thanks and regards,

Pranay Gadodia,
Programme Manager
Project Eyeway - A comprehensive information helpdesk on eye & blindness
C/o Score Foundation.
Y-70, Lower Ground floor,
Hauz Khas,
New Delhi - 110 016. INDIA.

Helpdesk:+91-11-460 70 380 (Monday to Friday 11am to 5pm)
Office Phone: +91 - 11 - 2685 2559/ 2685 2581
Email: pranay at eyeway.org
Website: www.eyeway.org