[AI] Help needed for online share trading

amar jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Wed May 21 08:09:34 EDT 2008

Respected Madam,
I can say you about one company that is:
India Bulls.
There software "Power India Bulls" is not accessible with Jaws or other
screenreaders at all.
However, we can do basic operations such as opening account summary etc but
this does not mean that we can do trading using that software.
I am also looking for the software which is accessible to us.
Please let me know if you find anything good in this matter.
With Regards,