[AI] What is the policy of Air Lines for miner Physically handicapped person?

mukesh jain mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
Wed May 21 01:55:23 EDT 2008

hullo amar, it's nice to hear from you. any way, please accept my
hearty congratulations on behalf of all the access indians for
fighting your rights to seek admision in respective colege. secondly,
as per your query of air line ticket concesion is concerned, i may
give you certain ecoppies for the same. please write to me if you are
interested so that i can forward it to you. with lots of wishes,
  mukesh jain.