[AI] query on Talks.

Amit Bhatt misterbhatt at gmail.com
Mon May 19 04:26:57 EDT 2008

Dear Mahesh,

In my personal opinion, any handset can sling, it would not right thing to
compare N series or any particular brand in terms of hanging and other
issues.
It also depends on how do we use handset.
Take some time to talk to me over the phone so we can discuss in detail.

Warm regards,

Amit Bhatt

(MIS Analyst - Operation)

Far Horizon Tours Pvt. Ltd. India

www.farhorizonindia.com

Voice: +91-129-409-8000, Ext. 093 | Fax: 409-8098

Direct: +91-986-820-1812

"Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is a progress, working
together is a success: