[AI] accessible Mp3 converter?

phani srikanth phani625 at gmail.com
Mon May 19 04:53:04 EDT 2008

hi i am using nero wave editor it is very easy to convert just add the
file and hit enter of file menu save as option and select the format
and location to save that is it your file will be converted and it is
available in any nero OEM package available with any CD burner.

>>> http://blindPlus.blogspot.com>