[AI] Please give your comments on the DGCA's CAR for Air Travel of the Disabled People

dr.u.n.sinha narain drunsinha at gmail.com
Sun May 18 17:39:48 EDT 2008

apart from what you have said, i believe that we should be more
practical and instead going into depth we should fight for reference
of an identity card not only for civil aveation but for railways and
other agencies with a booklet to be regularly updated in case of
amendment on rules to disabled person in braille or in CD. this will
not only be benificial for us but also to the authorities issuing
concessions. by the way, may i know the concessions given by civil
aveation ministry to us?
drun

u.n.sinha