[AI] an enjoyable get together.

Mamta mamtabc at accessindia.org.in
Sun May 18 14:47:16 EDT 2008

Hello friends.
Today afternoon, (18th May 2008), an informal get together,  was arranged by Doctor, Samir Mansuri, And co organized by My self and Doctor Homiyar From
ahmedabad at Karl residency hotel at Andheri (W) Mumbai.
Around 25 Members from Mumbai Joined for the get together,
to name a few, Mr. Suhas karnik, Mr. Dhermarajan, Mr. K. Ram krishna, Ms. Perrimala Bhat, Mr. Sameer Latey, Ms. Nikita Vaid, Ms. Aparna Agarwal, Ms. Divya
Bijur, and lots more.
a special mention of the members from ahmedabad joining us, such as Mr. Firoz Pathan, And Mr, Haneef
the 6 hours long get together included informal discussions along with singing performances by MR Anuj Kapoor, one of the music composers of the famous
programmed Voice of India
 and members like Divia
 Nikita and Tulsi.
All who attended this get together said that they enjoyed and had a great time, and also wanted this type of get together to be held in Mumbai Every month
or after every 2 months, just a get together with lunch and an informal meet. so that we together can discuss,enjoy and have a good time.
Would like to no from our all other friends, That, What do you feel? Do you like/support this kind of Idea?
Please do reply and let me know, you can reply to me on my e mail i d instead of increasing the traffic on the list, at:

mamtabc at yahoo.co.in

and also if arranged, Will you also be a apart of it?
Awaiting for your earliest and positive reply.
thanks a lot,
"Never take some one for granted,
Hold every person Close to your Heart because you might wake up one day
and realize that you have lost a diamond while
you were too busy collecting stones."
Remember this always in life....
many thanks.
regards.