[AI] Fw: Assembly polls: EVMs to have Braille option

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Sun May 18 05:20:21 EDT 2008

Sending a mail on behalf of the group with not less than 25 of us
affixing our signatures will be a good idea. I feel like exposing it
through my newspaper in a big way, because there was such a hue and cry
about how this would simplify things for VH voters, but nothing in the
end has happened.

Subramani