[AI] query on Talks.

amar jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Sat May 17 15:45:47 EDT 2008

Hello Sir,
As per my knowledge, Talks works well with all the phones of symbian OS I
mean second generation and third generation's phones.
There are some more models in other companies but they are very very
expensive.
In N series, N 73/N73M and N 76 are quite good as the users say. They don't
have the problem of hanging.
I am using N73M and there is no such problem. I am using net on it very
perfectly.
No idea about menuals.
Best Regards,