[AI] regarding broadband

Rohiet A. Patil patil_rohit at dataone.in
Sat May 17 12:09:23 EDT 2008

Hi!
If you are using any program for voice chat like skype or watching some
vidio on the internet, it is possible to exid the limit of usage. Because
such sites take more data trancemition. For any more clarification, you can
contact me directly on my cell, 09850831774.
Thanks and regard,
Rohiet A. Patil