[AI] accessible Mp3 converter?

Salman Khalid sami99664 at hotmail.com
Sun May 18 02:56:37 EDT 2008

Dear group,
I'm desperately searching for accessible converter to change the formats of
different multimedia files.
I've got some stuff in Mp4 and RM format which are only supported by real
player.
I know the sources to get Mp3 converters for this very purpose, but the real
encumbrance is the accessibility issue!
I've tryed couple of programs, but it was invain as usual for it sounded
quite tricky with jaws.

Could  somebody please let me have some good source to have an accessible
program to convert different media files into normal Mp3 format?

looking forward to get a generous reply..

a bunch of thanks in advance
Salman