[AI] vidio of the week: Blind painter!

Chetan Sharma chetansharma at obc.co.in
Sat May 17 02:28:12 EDT 2008

<http://www.karmatube.org/> *May 16, 2008*
<http://www.karmatube.org/videos.php?id=370>  Blind Painter
John Bramblitt lost his sight to epilepsy, but not his inner vision. The
University of North Texas undergraduate shows how he managed to transform
the anger he felt about his disability into art--developing a system of
painting by touch, using his fingers in the place of eyes to create
paintings of astonishing vibrancy. "If I hadn't lost my sight, I don't think
I would have become a painter," Bramblitt says. "The whole point of
beginning was symbolic--to prove that I could still see."

[image: Watch This Video] <http://www.karmatube.org/videos.php?id=370>

Chetan Sharma
Manager
Regional Office