[AI] Questions regarding Web IE and RSS Reader

Geetha Shamanna geetha at millernorbert.de
Fri May 16 11:10:18 EDT 2008

Hi George,

You will have to either add those feeds afresh, or export them from your old
computer and import them into the new one. When you export the feeds, they
will be saved in a .plm file at the location of your choice. Copy the .plm
file into your new computer and use the Import option to import the feeds.
Should you have problems or require further help, let me know.

Geetha